Help me Here Addy Please

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help me Here Addy Please
Hey I wanna the NoRecoil can someone tell me where is it... I am still a noob at this so I am learning...



Hey if is not here tell me please.... I really want this I am making my pub I ahve 4 nice Fetures I will add a crosshair and no recoil...
The first one isn't it? Push cShell? I don't hack.
No I dont think so...
if you want no recoil, you need change 45 address to 0
@OverDrivejt I dont understand...? how and all that? go to MSN please and help me please
You have to NOP the recoil address to get no-recoil (as far as i know)
No Recoil is a lot harder then other shit.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us