Working bypass
Changes since v1.0:
Updated after patch. lulz
This is a simple HackShield bypass, I've released this fully standalone as it's useful for developing, no need to load a multihack just to debug a little bit. Use this if all you really want to do is bypass HackShield, and attach CE, or Olly, or whatever.
That's it, it's a barebones bypass, with a simple loader. Run HSBLoader.exe and run the game. That's it. Alot of people have been making a fuss about deleting the HackShield folder and stuff, and while I do agree that you should delete the folder, it's not because it makes the bypass work any better, because it doesn't. However, it's nice to know that you'll never have to run that spyware on your PC again.
Virustotal. MD5: 5ca550e20dc3b9cd44d39f2b8ca03aa0
Updated after patch. lulz
This is a simple HackShield bypass, I've released this fully standalone as it's useful for developing, no need to load a multihack just to debug a little bit. Use this if all you really want to do is bypass HackShield, and attach CE, or Olly, or whatever.
That's it, it's a barebones bypass, with a simple loader. Run HSBLoader.exe and run the game. That's it. Alot of people have been making a fuss about deleting the HackShield folder and stuff, and while I do agree that you should delete the folder, it's not because it makes the bypass work any better, because it doesn't. However, it's nice to know that you'll never have to run that spyware on your PC again.
Virustotal. MD5: 5ca550e20dc3b9cd44d39f2b8ca03aa0
HSB.rar
