Red facePlease! Help..... uuh!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Please! Help..... uuh!
Does anyone know if a ps2 network adapter is for SATA or PATA hard drives?
And does anyone know ware to find a Install Manual for a ModBo 4.0 ModChip for a fat Ps2?

I KNOW!!!! this in not the area to post it but its the only trust worthy place to ask every other place there is no one that wants to help!
Way to find the wrongest place to post this as humanly possible.

/request close
Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
Way to find the wrongest place to post this as humanly possible.

/request close
Well im sorry this is the only place i know of that people actually help but i see now its not kuzz people like you got a cocky mouth! thanks a fk'n lot!!!
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post


or move it. >.>
I don't have powers and @Alen is not online at this moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post


I don't have powers and @Alen is not online at this moment.
I see..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us