the problem is .. ''debugger detected '' anyone can help me to solve this ?
Money Hack using C.E
It's Just visual 

Read what i said earlier about this C.E Hack.. It's Impossible >_>
So stop hoping C.E will work and continue your lifes and stop flaming
=)
So stop hoping C.E will work and continue your lifes and stop flaming

=)
Lol, kinda like the wpe scam.
Tell someone to record buying an item, then send the buy packet.
If you have the money it will keep buying the item but it will cause error when or if you run out of money.
I got a lot of people with that trick on darkeden back in the day over at Gamerz Planet.
I rofled so hard, and my rep was like -200 some thing.
Tell someone to record buying an item, then send the buy packet.
If you have the money it will keep buying the item but it will cause error when or if you run out of money.
I got a lot of people with that trick on darkeden back in the day over at Gamerz Planet.
I rofled so hard, and my rep was like -200 some thing.

MONKEY DEATH