Wanted Codes

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
It'll be a year before I get mine. I'm in no rush. The gun is gay as fuck anyways. Just the M4-Custom with crystal skin. Rez mod the shit?
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
It'll be a year before I get mine. I'm in no rush. The gun is gay as fuck anyways. Just the M4-Custom with crystal skin. Rez mod the shit?
thats an option to :P but i just want it :3 so i do everything for a ribbon XD
Nice find/Work bro.
already posted, check before you post
Someone post some new codes plz
New codes found !!



For C&P :
FQ52GVWJ
PLF4ZPDX
Quote Originally Posted by hackya View Post
New codes found !!



For C&P :
FQ52GVWJ
PLF4ZPDX
Thx, but already been posted here...
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

Thx, but already been posted here...
i just posted em in my thread cus i posted 4 others to o.o whats wrong with that D:<?

no need to tell me already been posted >_>
Quote Originally Posted by hackya View Post
i just posted em in my thread cus i posted 4 others to o.o whats wrong with that D:<?

no need to tell me already been posted >_>
lol wtf?

I didn't say anything was wrong with it, hahaha lmao, my comment wasn't supposed to be an insult lmao

I waqs just informing you.
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

lol wtf?

I didn't say anything was wrong with it, hahaha lmao, my comment wasn't supposed to be an insult lmao

I waqs just informing you.
i know :P
sorry for da rage o.o i was just a bit pissed of >_>
Already posted.
sry but these have already been posted a million times anyway ive got the ribbonalready
Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
sry but these have already been posted a million times anyway ive got the ribbonalready
Its more ment for the people "who dont have it"

its not neccesary to post useless things like that just to get your post count up
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us