HelpItem hack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Item hack
Hehe I'm basing this on a mere assumption that there are item hacks out there that still work, but I'll still try my luck... :P

If anyone out there has such a hack, mind if you could help me add one or two items to my char? I'll provide further details such as my account details if you just send me a pm that you'd do it...

I know that releasing such a hack could lead to it being flaunted by idiots, and subsequently getting patched... -.- that's why I'm willing to offer my account details D: so it won't be leaked.

Hoping that one of you out there still have a working one! *cross fingers* >.<
I don't know, but they banned a LOT of people for selling hacked stuff on MP. Be careful, bro.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?