DetectedWhite Player etc......

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
White Player etc......
siguro patch na talaga yang White Player
No Wall at White Wall?
di poh ginagamit ko po ngaun ung cheat ni kuya doop.... kailangan lng poh may gagawin kaung trick n alm q...... para ma bypass ung client error message
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
di poh ginagamit ko po ngaun ung cheat ni kuya doop.... kailangan lng poh may gagawin kaung trick n alm q...... para ma bypass ung client error message
correct ka jan
---------------------
meron ba kayong alam na aimbot na nagsasabi lang ng hacktool detected?
sana meron
gumagamit ba kayo ng iso (images)
alin b ung problem client error oh ung hack tool detected...

ang alm q lng poh ung sa client error...
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
alin b ung problem client error oh ung hack tool detected...

ang alm q lng poh ung sa client error...
ung hacktool detected po!
sana meron
ako hindi!
Nid Mo lang Ng Xtrap Bypass....
Quote Originally Posted by keenrab2002 View Post
siguro patch na talaga yang White Player
No Wall at White Wall?
I just hope they patched the game. So Crossfire will be fun again and not ruined by hackers
I'm gonna make a new hack if I can .. it's features are :

*Aimbot
*3D Box ( I think )
*1 Hit K.O ( I think )
*No Scope Overlay
*Crosshair
*Full Bright ( I think )
and some VIP Features


Well I can't make them all but surely one of them I can make
Quote Originally Posted by -Desire* View Post
I'm gonna make a new hack if I can .. it's features are :

*Aimbot
*3D Box ( I think )
*1 Hit K.O ( I think )
*No Scope Overlay
*Crosshair
*Full Bright ( I think )
and some VIP Features


Well I can't make them all but surely one of them I can make
Yey! I'm gonna download that and have it patched!
Quote Originally Posted by Anti-noobhacker View Post
Yey! I'm gonna download that and have it patched!
Go have it patched , I don't care .. you're just a F.N ! ( F**king Noob! )
Quote Originally Posted by -Desire* View Post
Go have it patched , I don't care .. you're just a F.N ! ( F**king Noob! )
Me a noob? Look who's talking noobhacker.
Quote Originally Posted by -Desire* View Post
I'm gonna make a new hack if I can .. it's features are :

*Aimbot
*3D Box ( I think )
*1 Hit K.O ( I think )
*No Scope Overlay
*Crosshair
*Full Bright ( I think )
and some VIP Features


Well I can't make them all but surely one of them I can make
1 thing I really like make sure there is aimbot
its still ok if doesnt aslong as it has advantages to other people
Quote Originally Posted by deathy9 View Post
1 thing I really like make sure there is aimbot
its still ok if doesnt aslong as it has advantages to other people /oa
Isn't that unfair?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us