About MPGH Click Game v3

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
About MPGH Click Game v3
Hey ! It's zombiekilere here !
============================

What do you want to be added ? ( Except for adding a Database )

============================

What Changes I will do ?

============================

Other Suggestions .

============================

PS: Zombiekilere !
why a new thread? Just make a decent application instead of that click useless thingie.
I made that to all of us to enjoy !
You can Make like a Simple Mode, and a Complex mode, like simple is like the one you alredy made (with one button) and another one with more buttons (like one appears and when clicked another one appears, etc..) it would be cool ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by ruisu View Post
You can Make like a Simple Mode, and a Complex mode, like simple is like the one you alredy made (with one button) and another one with more buttons (like one appears and when clicked another one appears, etc..) it would be cool ^_^
I understand you ! Okay ! I'm gonna update !

=====================================

Any more suggestions ? besides @ruisu ?
Quote Originally Posted by -Desire* View Post
I understand you ! Okay ! I'm gonna update !

=====================================

Any more suggestions ? besides @ruisu ?
lol sorry to ruin it. But there are many funner games than clicking....


On topic: Add a highscore for everyone to see?
You should make a stop/pause button.
And what's the point of this game? It's just clicking... Basic stuff
Add a highscores Chart. To see your previous scores.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?