QuestionA Question

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
A Question
THis is gonna sound kinda noobish but my dog fuck up my av cable for my xbox slim. Would i be able to use a normal xbox 360 av cable for my slim lol. I'm not really sure...
I never had/played on an xbox 360 but if the cables have the same ports i think it should be alright :-?? why not try it...
i think so ?
Try it there cant go mutch wrong
DiD you try before posting?
I Dont Think That This Will Work
Quote Originally Posted by weemanfc View Post
THis is gonna sound kinda noobish but my dog fuck up my av cable for my xbox slim. Would i be able to use a normal xbox 360 av cable for my slim lol. I'm not really sure...
Your dog fucked your cable?..
Nice
Quote Originally Posted by Muffin. View Post


Your dog fucked your cable?..
Nice
Lol i never paid attention to that part, nice one.
if it looks like it fits, try it
Try and find out?
it should work
just go buy a HDMI cable
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?