best...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
best...
...rs youtube video maker ?
I love ggglo (Sparc Marc) best PK vids and good commentaries .
I hate NightmareRH , he looks ugly and his voice is annoying .
Sparc macs a ******
Fraps can record, but u can try vegas pro recorder (pretty good ), hypercam and so one... (yeah i have recorded with these programs, works well, all of them, if u put settings right...)

go on torrentz.eu to get one (yeah pirated, what did u exept? This IS a hacking site...)
Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
Fraps can record, but u can try vegas pro recorder (pretty good ), hypercam and so one... (yeah i have recorded with these programs, works well, all of them, if u put settings right...)

go on torrentz.eu to get one (yeah pirated, what did u exept? This IS a hacking site...)
@TGH Zero.
I believe you didn't really understand the question
He's looking for a YouTube user who makes videos.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


@TGH Zero.
I believe you didn't really understand the question
He's looking for a YouTube user who makes videos.
aah, in that way..

Sorry guys

In that way, i dont know... I like minecraft to watch(kaptainsparklez is best on that ), not runescape gaming and commentary...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us