Gallant Enchant scrolls.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Gallant Enchant scrolls.
ive been farming for one for 3 days now and i haven't gotten a single one, so if anybody has one i can buy off them or knows a way i could get my hands on one that would be greatly appreciated.
Well Ruins of Sanctity is the only place that drops it...on hero obviously. *And no, I do not have one sorry*

Pay me 1m and I'll get you one lol
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Well Ruins of Sanctity is the only place that drops it...on hero obviously. *And no, I do not have one sorry*

Pay me 1m and I'll get you one lol
well yeah ive been farming that mission for 3 days! that bitch rampage doesnt wanna give me one :<
I'll make a script and run it over night bet ill get a lot
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
I'll make a script and run it over night bet ill get a lot
yeah i cant macro it since his area changes.

but if you get a few i will gladly pay you for them and your time
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?