Request: Icon

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Request: Icon
Hey will anyone be willing to create a icon for me before I release my program.

I am looking for icon that represtents : Rs Auth Code.

I was thinking RS in silver then random numbers in green as the 'code'

Thanks.
Oh and icon bigger normal size then better.

Main Text/Name: RS
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] Auth
Size: 32 x 32
Style: [Optional] Idk what style but make it look technical and modern.
Theme: Green lines of code
Colour: [Optional] Black,red,white, green
Image/Render: [Optional] Unknown
Designer: [Optional] Unknown
Other Information: this is a icon please.
You need to be more specific. We need exact sizes and colors. That is why there is a format for requests...
ahh sorry posting the correct format.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?