Bored... Top 5 Games Now!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Bored... Top 5 Games Now!
Alright, so I'm sick and I stayed home from school today and I'm bored as hell... Can anyone give me a list of 5 of their top games/MMORPG? I've played a LOT of games and got bored of most of them... So.. Yeah... Post a list of 5 games that are FREE TO PLAY please.
well, i just watched a top
5. Operation flash point
4. Call of duty black ops
3. assasin green brotherhood
2. brink
1. dirt 3
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
well, i just watched a top
5. Operation flash point
4. Call of duty black ops
3. assasin green brotherhood
2. brink
1. dirt 3
Is dirt 3 even out yet?
1. Portal
2. Minecraft
3. Combat Arms

lrn2torrent
-.Soldier front
-.Soldier front
-.Soldier front
-.Soldier front
-.Soldier front
Minecraft
Combat Arms
Runescape
Crossfire
Project Blackout
Combat Arms, Cross Fire, Minecraft, Alienswarm... All I can think or right now... Sorry.
Halo Reach
Cod
CA
MineCraft
-Pron games-
Join Crossfire. Or Xbox.
don't listen to them

1- AVA
2- Minecraft
3- RCT3
4- Terraria
5-
Combat Arms
Crossfire
Projct Blackout
A.V.A.
Minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Alright, so I'm sick and I stayed home from school today and I'm bored as hell... Can anyone give me a list of 5 of their top games/MMORPG? I've played a LOT of games and got bored of most of them... So.. Yeah... Post a list of 5 games that are FREE TO PLAY please.
and none of u say mmorpg Gj intelectual ppl !!
You should try maplestory or runescape i guess?
1. CrossFire
2. Soldier Front
3. Combat Arms
4. A.V.A
5.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?