DetectedProFire v3.1 [Telekill, ESP, Ghostmode, and more!]

Posts 1–15 of 273 · Page 1 of 19
ProFire v3.1 [Telekill, ESP, Ghostmode, and more!]
Hey guys,

This is my next version of ProFire Hacks. The features are below.


Insert is hotkey, arrows control menu, IJKL are for ghostmode, DELETE + Arrows are for glitcher, and X is for telekill.
Also, Be sure to exit popup (I used trial version of VMProtect for this. Sorry.) I removed RandomTeleport and I made fixed ghostmode and glitcher! They are still semi but they do not go back to old position (but ghostmode can be glitchy at time still,)


RECOMMENDED INJECTOR: PERX

Unfortunately I had to remove Real Chams to prevent detection. I will try to re-add ASAP.

Features + GUI:




In-Game SS:





Telekill [skip to 0:30]:




VirusScans (packed):
VirusTotal
Jotti




Creditz:
Me ()>> Most of Code
Hans>> Menu
Gellin>> Starting Base
>>Detour
>> PlayerInfo Class
Code:
Testerz (in no particular order):
BoomBox
JUNKED
AVGN
AtomicStone
comando2056
nucks

Thanks and if you EVER d/c, just re-inject and itll be good.

Have questions? Post them or VM me.


Thank me plz


ProFire v3.1 - CAFLAMES.zipattachment deleted · 2,324 downloads before removal
Looks Great, and First after the Patch
OMG I LOVE YOU DUDE TELEKILL IS BACK! i hope telekill works well ^^ #3
Quote Originally Posted by jordandtu View Post
OMG I LOVE YOU DUDE TELEKILL IS BACK! i hope it works ^^ #3
It does. Look at vid :P
Good job, and the hacks work fine guys.
would it be possible to add a crash-on-kick or antikick or somethin next release? lol id really love you then xD. i dont have money to purchase VIP nor can i code yet... so it would really be nice. :/
Great!


I think Flames should versus JA Inc. In hacks!

Flames will win though..
great hack if only it had aimbot
does telekill work on fire team?>?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Approved...
gtfo..............


The file is clean and the hack is working 100%

GJ CAFlames
Woah I thought it was going to be released later, you fixed the D/C problem quickly....Nice
Nice hax Bro.
Good Job!
keep it up......
Good Job ...
@CAFlames the menu can stay up of lines.
Fix it please ...

JAJAJAJ i love you *-*
Posts 1–15 of 273 · Page 1 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?