Red faceCham Color

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
LEECHER ALERTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
True that.
Quote Originally Posted by Bangue View Post
Vip Hack?..plx help me..

download please..

im noob
im have 10 age plx help me
You can't download this hack, You need to have paypal and a credit card and 19.99$.
Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
hey! never saw that kind of color before. *off topic, why are you less than three skating mr iceyfire?
Lol. Omg.
That is funny haha.
Quote Originally Posted by IceyFire View Post
what do you mean?
In your avatar, Your ms character is saying "i <3 skating" I don't think he knows that means I love skating.. Either that or he watches too much Arby 'n' the Chief. o_o
duuuuude those colors are awesome thumbs up
I prefer green for behind something, and red for shootable. They're bright so you can't miss 'em.
Very Very Nice.
Way better Then Yellow Or Green Or Red...

Way To Go..
that cham is so badass.. i've seen the red/green, the purple/green, the black/red, the red/white, but never that...
Thats sweet.
Quote Originally Posted by KVizzle View Post
that cham is so badass.. i've seen the red/green, the purple/green, the black/red, the red/white, but never that...
Thats sweet.
dud nice siggy!...
You can change your cham colors to whatever you want by editing the ini file.
i posted a tut and realease or w/e in the vip combat arms section
ya i knew dat.... i just dont like fucking with things im not familiar with... i only kno java...
i hate leechers... I think dave should put a Post Before You Leave Thread
Quote Originally Posted by DC147 View Post
Leechers FTL this is the VIP Hack.
lmao i kno right every tiime a pic comes up about a hack they automatically think they acn get it :/
Dude, awesome choice for Chams. I think those are the coolest I've seen so far.
[Q] Is editing Cham colors only available in VIP hacks, and not publicly released Chams?
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us