I'm grounded...

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I'm grounded...
Only allowed to eat on birthdays now...
Quote Originally Posted by Nerd_01 View Post
Only allowed to eat on birthdays now...
U still get grounded?
Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post


U still get grounded?
Yes, for when I feel rebellious enough to blink in the honorable presence of the mother unit, I do get grounded.
What? Your only aloud to eat on birthdays? If that is true I suggest.

1. Run away
2. Call the cops
3. Call friends or w/e

Have a good day.
You ll die starving.
HAHA .
you can only eat once a year?
I actually lmao'd omfg.
Thats why me and my friends hang in walmart xD, jk
Good news is,you have a few hundred pounds of fat,so you'll survive until your next b-day
Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
Good news is,you have a few hundred pounds of fat,so you'll survive until your next b-day
I just laughed my ass off.
Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
Good news is,you have a few hundred pounds of fat,so you'll survive until your next b-day
HAHAHA
Your parent are mean.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?