HelpHelp with bosses

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help with bosses
Alright people, I'm currently modifying the hfs file with the db3 file. I've changed all the bosses and mobs' hp to 10.

Now, I just need to know which bosses I should increase the hp to obtain flinches, and what hp that should be set to to ensure that you don't kill them with sticky or spear

So far I have titan and Thor
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Alright people, I'm currently modifying the hfs file with the db3 file. I've changed all the bosses and mobs' hp to 10.

Now, I just need to know which bosses I should increase the hp to obtain flinches.

So far I have titan and Thor
i'd suggest check vin db or wiki for this but these are what i can remember off the top of my head....

chieftan, pomprush and similars, kakrish and similars, blackhammer, irukul if you ever do that, lagho if you farm that, BL, gnoll king/strengthed king, ezroch (madness boss), yeti king (rockjaw), i'm probably missing many but this is what i can remember
It's gonna take me a while to find all the bosses >.<
I'm new to SQlite language.


EDIT: Anyone know what hp I should set for the bosses with flinches would be good?

EDIT#2: Imma make a unfriendly version first, only Thor and Titan are friendly
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
It's gonna take me a while to find all the bosses >.<
I'm new to SQlite language.


EDIT: Anyone know what hp I should set for the bosses with flinches would be good?

EDIT#2: Imma make a unfriendly version first, only Thor and Titan are friendly
in SQlite, the mobs are all under monster info. i suggest 30k hp for bosses you want the flinch, just to be safe (sometimes titan/thor dont give it on first sticky you throw/ spear). and 10-1k hp for any other mob.
Quote Originally Posted by sd999444 View Post
in SQlite, the mobs are all under monster info. i suggest 30k hp for bosses you want the flinch, just to be safe (sometimes titan/thor dont give it on first sticky you throw/ spear). and 10-1k hp for any other mob.
Oh no I already made the hfs a while ago. Idk why you answered it D:
30k is too much. 5k is already 2 bars of hp. Which is why I made 1 hit flinch hfs and radius hfs.

//request close
Bosses with break-off:
  • Gnoll Chieftain
  • Sturdy Emuloch
  • Giant Polar Bear
  • The Knight
  • The Blood Prince
  • Goliath
  • Warchief Black Scar (Gnoll King, Ruler of the Ruins)
  • Warchief Black Scar (The Fleeing Gnoll King)
  • Thorn Laghodessa
  • The Blood Lord
  • Rockjaw
  • Calm Ezroch
  • Irukul
  • Taonu
  • Klaus
  • Explosives Expert Prompush
  • Information Chief Kanjel
  • Spear Instructor Jagursh
  • Commander Kakrish
  • Gatekeeper Jirkal
  • Vehemence
  • Warlord Black Hammer
  • Raiding Party Captain Larken
  • Titan
  • Fighter Garway
Quote Originally Posted by qtimporta View Post
Bosses with break-off:
  • Gnoll Chieftain
  • Sturdy Emuloch
  • Giant Polar Bear
  • The Knight
  • The Blood Prince
  • Goliath
  • Warchief Black Scar (Gnoll King, Ruler of the Ruins)
  • Warchief Black Scar (The Fleeing Gnoll King)
  • Thorn Laghodessa
  • The Blood Lord
  • Rockjaw
  • Calm Ezroch
  • Irukul
  • Taonu
  • Klaus
  • Explosives Expert Prompush
  • Information Chief Kanjel
  • Spear Instructor Jagursh
  • Commander Kakrish
  • Gatekeeper Jirkal
  • Vehemence
  • Warlord Black Hammer
  • Raiding Party Captain Larken
  • Titan
  • Fighter Garway
Thanks but I think you are missing sewer bosses >.<
I'll save this list
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Thanks but I think you are missing sewer bosses >.<
I'll save this list
I thought I had included them...
Sewers break-off bosses:
  • Garway
  • Ekinar
  • Chiulin
  • KichKich
  • Thor


(might still be missing 1 or 2) gonna check as soon as I get home and I log into the game.

EDIT: Nope, these are the ones.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us