Mini DOS graphics library

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Mini DOS graphics library
I've worked on it for a couple hours, and it is somewhat done (the rectangle aspect)

I'll post the entire thing when i am done Later(other shapes and more features)

Remember, only workds on DOS, though DOSBOX will likely work too, just extract the zip and mount directory, amiright?

here's a video, feel free to make fun of me for any or no reason



ZIP contains:
Executable
C++ code
DOSRECT.H header file
DOSRECT reference

scan: 1 is enough cuz virscan took like 15 mins to get 50% done and virustotal gave me bad gateway <3
Preview.zip - Jotti's malware scan
Preview.zipattachment deleted · 9 downloads before removal
/attachment approved
Virtual Void. You sound like me >:-) a typical nerd with a deep voice.....God the memories, just keep coming to me.
Confirmed to work on DOSBOX, Just a little bit slower !!
I get bad gateway with jotti and virus total, only virscan works ,

Anyways Great Job!
I Seriously thought you where a girl

Good job tho
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
I Seriously thought you where a girl

Good job tho
i thought it was obvious i was not one
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


i thought it was obvious i was not one
... I thought you where a Japanese Chick
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


i thought it was obvious i was not one
It is. Like so it is with all others on this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
... I thought you where a Japanese Chick
noice
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us