DetectedNo Reload V2 Takari CrossfireHack

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
Try Putting more features next one
I don't get time.Maybe I do some coding everday.
Give me suggestion for next update maybe.I got some time this week.
Good work Takari. Working great!
Quote Originally Posted by [W]affLe View Post
Good work Takari. Working great!
Thank you.
Please give me some suggestions if you want.
Great Hack. But i think this is based on swifts CrossFire hack base?
Quote Originally Posted by kick4life2 View Post
very nice job.. this is for the pro's that don't use the 1 hit hack.
pros don't need ha.cks.

I don't need ha.cks to pwn.
thanks for this hakk even if its only no recoil
i think crossfire has been updated thats why all hacks doesnt work anymore
crossfire has not been updated xtrap has been updated thats why all hacks dont work...
they are not detected................. just patched
/request close
@Shane
@Ghost
groetjes aan @proman98 de belg boven mij
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?