Justiniscool5 making a comeback

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH
NX chams just won't cut it anymore, eh?
Quote Originally Posted by Jenkees View Post
NX chams just won't cut it anymore, eh?
They never have.
remember when u rqed yesterday? ido

@Boombox
When was this?
When me and hodgy teamed you I got screenies -.-
Do you mean me also?
Quote Originally Posted by iPlayCA. View Post
When me and hodgy teamed you I got screenies -.-
OHHH yeah I was mad.
@Crash is beast at making hacks
@NOOB just dominates CA
i dont think you can beat them easily
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
dont remember you
You dont remember him cause he was one of the biggest Source leechers in the CA section next to Coryster2011
i got my eye on crossfire
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I guess I'm a "looser."
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I lost the game
I wish i didnt know who he is ...
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?