Anyone play this?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Anyone play this?
I do and lvl 71 hbu?
no1 plays this, sry m8
i dont play it anymore the game is so boring... and so stupid that you can jump so high..
many people play this game, so I'm trying to activate this area.
I used to play this, i play BOI now its more addicting, but gets repetitive and get boring every now and then.
I play it lvl 81 cleric
I got some high level character there, lvl101 cleric, lvl100 psychic.. but getting boring, I will end up soon
Ive played it, but Lineage 2 is much better
I just recently re-downloaded this after playing it again at the beginning of the year then having stopped for like 9 months!

Is a shame there aren't any suitable hack for server-sided games. You know, just for fun :-)
i love this game unfortunately i have terrible impatience for the quests so i just tank lol
i play. would be nice to see what kind of hacks can be made for this.
I play PWi for about 3 years and its very nice game, depends what kind you like! Have 101 barb and 101 assasin, choosed those cose i like to see enemys eyes when fight! hahahaha, simply dont like mag class, they are too squishy! Altho im now tired, spent a lot time at that game so im thinking to switch! So maybe i choose to sell that acc! Or maybe just make pause 1-2months to relax a bit! hahaha
I couldn't brig myself to do it. The game is just so poorly designed.
I use to play this, but I play WoW now
I'm playing PWI for 4 years now, and it's not boring, got a 101cleric, 101psy, 93wizard, 80sin, 76seeker etc... Perfect World have a lot of players who are waiting for hacks
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us