Current PTC method
Current CA EU method of executing console commands:
ltc: 0x378E0B70
ConsoleFunction: [ltc+208]: 0x46fb90
Unwrapped(bare console):[ConsoleFunction[26]]: 0x485F60
Creds for this ptc method go to our brothers in arms at ****, nice and easy.
Creds for the ltc/unwrapped console go to me.
ps: I'm not sure, but I think you can run the unwrapped console from everywhere in your code
EDIT:
You still have to call from within engine's threads (try hooking present, that works for me this way)
@HellSpider
I still have to try your method of bypassing the thread check. Maybe it works
ltc: 0x378E0B70
ConsoleFunction: [ltc+208]: 0x46fb90
Unwrapped(bare console):[ConsoleFunction[26]]: 0x485F60
Creds for this ptc method go to our brothers in arms at ****, nice and easy.
Creds for the ltc/unwrapped console go to me.
Code:
typedef int (__cdecl * RunConsoleCommand_T)(char* szCommand);
RunConsoleCommand_T RunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_T) 0x485F60;
RunConsoleCommand("ShowFps 1");
ps: I'm not sure, but I think you can run the unwrapped console from everywhere in your code
EDIT:
You still have to call from within engine's threads (try hooking present, that works for me this way)
@HellSpider
I still have to try your method of bypassing the thread check. Maybe it works


