QuestionTablet PC? What should i get?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Tablet PC? What should i get?
HERE R SUM QUESTIONS.
Can an tablet pc (Acer Iconia) that run Android, download and install softwares like OpenOffice or Photoshop?


Ipad sucks because i can only install apps. AMIRITE?

im looking for a fast tablet pc that i will use for Photoshop, browsing internet.


i also want to watch youtube and stuff so something that can support flash player plz

Microsoft Surface.



I bought a cheap One a The dollar Store. it Plays black ops on high With 89 fps!
it only costs 12$
luck

adams tablet.. is what I got
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
I bought a cheap One a The dollar Store. it Plays black ops on high With 89 fps!
it only costs 12$
luck

adams tablet.. is what I got
Woah, can u play black ops online?
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Woah, can u play black ops online?
You've been troll'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
I bought a cheap One a The dollar Store. it Plays black ops on high With 89 fps!
it only costs 12$
luck

adams tablet.. is what I got
provide link?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?