Spot open for VPS.

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
@Super Martin wanna run sorcgarden for meh? <3
SorcGarden is one fucking epic way to make cash. Martin definately do this ;D
But isn't it a premium script?
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
@Super Martin wanna run sorcgarden for meh? <3
Okay ******s, Gayden came in, and just ripped you all.
Pm me the info homie.

Okay... I just saw that the Sorc garden script is Premium, sorry homie..
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
I run on ''Trusted Member'', much better than Member Rank 1. Also, next to that, 100% trusted, ask Grag.


Do not want.


PM me the info, you got lucky.



Does it really matter?
Yes I wanna know so I can buy it
Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
What exactly is a VPS, and Super Martin, you will forever be my hero with that fucking amazing siggy of yours
Haha, thank you
A VPS is a Virtual Private Server.
What it actually is, it is a Virtual Computer which you can access through some sort of Teamviewer.
The point of a VPS is, that you can run a bot 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


Yes I wanna know so I can buy it
The guy where I bought my VPS from quit selling those, his VPS shop got taken over by some other guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Haha, thank you
A VPS is a Virtual Private Server.
What it actually is, it is a Virtual Computer which you can access through some sort of Teamviewer.
The point of a VPS is, that you can run a bot 24/7.



The guy where I bought my VPS from quit selling those, his VPS shop got taken over by some other guy.
i sended bef reading fully trough the topic :S

So do i need to change my pass or he wont fool us aigan? (wont see my info)
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Haha, thank you
A VPS is a Virtual Private Server.
What it actually is, it is a Virtual Computer which you can access through some sort of Teamviewer.
The point of a VPS is, that you can run a bot 24/7.
So even if your internet fucks up and goes out, the one on the VPS won't?
Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
So even if your internet fucks up and goes out, the one on the VPS won't?
yes, its on other computer, it wont be on your computer. IF their internet FUCKS up then its down...
Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
i sended bef reading fully trough the topic :S

So do i need to change my pass or he wont fool us aigan? (wont see my info)
Don't.
He won't fool anybody, he's 100% legit, trust me.
BTW, he can access the VPS at any time (That was a rule in the TOS), but he can't see your passwords, shit like that.
What exactly is a VPS, and Super Martin, you will forever be my hero with that fucking amazing siggy of yours
Martin, if you have a spot left, can you Bot Gr8 Safe cracker on my Range pure? he needs so more cash. I'll stock him full of everything he'll need
Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
Martin, if you have a spot left, can you Bot Gr8 Safe cracker on my Range pure? he needs so more cash. I'll stock him full of everything he'll need
TGH got the spot, I don't know if I can run another bot.
I can check it in a couple of hours.
Looks legit Bro good luck guys
Quote Originally Posted by eG Lobbies View Post
Looks legit Bro good luck guys
Thanks, Lobbies .
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?