Intros removal?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Intros removal?
is there a way to remove the boss intros so that it just starts at boss
You could just use a timescale.
Guess you want to skip the cutscenes. You could change your height to 1000 for one second, that should skip it.
For Ingkara, pressing ESC key also does the trick. I believe it also works for the boss that kills Ellis.
thanx ^^ timescale and height both help i think i prefer timescale seems quickest
bind [key] "cc_set_figure_height 1000; cc_set_figure_height 1"

Bam. Instant cutscene activation/skip.
Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
bind [key] "cc_set_figure_height 1000; cc_set_figure_height 1"

Bam. Instant cutscene activation/skip.
only problem with that 1000 height is that it gives black screen when used for some like me.
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
only problem with that 1000 height is that it gives black screen when used for some like me.
Yeah and I wasn't able to figure out what was causing it with the limited testing I did. I am guessing it has something to do with video card or gpu settings because I tried changing pretty much every single in game option to every single setting and nothing fixed it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?