Some Simple ModZ!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
yeah you are right they are ugly ^^
Not so good. Looks like u did it in paint. Keep trying tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Not so good. Looks like u did it in paint. Keep trying tho.
@Tristan
No I Swear I Didn't It's Just That I Used PS The NOOB Way
Alright, just goon google and look for some tuts to help you.
@Nyan Cat

Use GIMP!

Wayy better. I can teach you how to GFX if you want..
Ok Maybe !
its nice for beginner
the explosive the wallshot and revenge
idont like it
the rest GJ
ok, it's not that bad for you first one

but you really should use Gimp 2.6.

then you can delete the background and leave just the killmarks
dont make blue and red kill marks they suck make something cool dude !!
i use gimp for everything but cant work with it actually xD
u should try and get some tuts on google
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us