*posts in the video section*

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Why did they poison it? What the fuck? Also why can't we post in Video Section?
lol..they didnt poison it. it just..was like screwing around, then fell asleep. and I cant post in the video section >.>
But it was poisned! Dave why can't we post there is it because people might post porn videos?
I WONT POSTmuchPORN...I SWEAR
It is people like Kyojiro, if he comes back that will, haha!
Uhhh I forgot to allow GFX team to also do it :/ I'll have to fix it.
Yay! Thanks Dave!

I FUCKING LOVE YOU DAVE
>.> What about The "Unofficial MPGH Comic Team"? Eh??
EH! DAVE?!?!?
What about us!!
Were real people too you know!!!
Quit ranting, we own.
But...but...the union.....zomg the union has failed meeee. /emo tear
400 post count, thats more then 50 of them
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us