ExclamationSpiderInject

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
SpiderInject
Hi. This is my personal DLL injector that I recently updated, so I thought about making it public.

The application is written in MASM completely by me.

There are two different types of injection:

~Startup Inject~
The injector will create the process with the desired argument and priority class.

~Runtime Inject~
The injector will inject the DLL into a running process or alternatively wait for a process to get created, and inject the DLL as soon as the process is created. The process name must include the suffix, eg. Engine.exe .

Post any bugs you find to this thread.


~Screenshot~




~VirusScans~

VirusTotal
Jotti


~Note!~

If you have nothing else to say than "Aww.. a new injector again", I may remind you that noone is forcing you to use it, just forget about it if it's not suitable to you.
SpiderInject_1.2.rarattachment deleted · 283 downloads before removal
how do i download?
nice looks awsome if u can make a tut to make a basic injector vuz i wana make my own private one like noobs n jector or one with a ui i can realease sum time nex week
Quote Originally Posted by akp123 View Post
nice looks awsome if u can make a tut to make a basic injector vuz i wana make my own private one like noobs n jector or one with a ui i can realease sum time nex week
I think there are enough tutorials on the net. And furthermore, I code my applications in MASM which means you need to understand assembler, that's not among the easiest "languages".
I really want this.
/approve
still not approved xD
Quote Originally Posted by proman98 View Post
still not approved xD
It is now
nice injector ima use ur till i start kearning vb and make one of my own but i ashure u mines aint gana be as sexy as yours
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?