Graphics Editing Software

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by cutcncennoy View Post
i don't know how to use potoshop...
learn, we have plenty of tutorials up on MPGH, and more on youtube
Quote Originally Posted by Gasps Its Michael Jackson View Post
How do you use the Corel keygen? >_<
im sure someone as smart as you will figure it out
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

im sure someone as smart as you will figure it out
Actually, I did figure it out. ^-^
Thanks for your confidential words. ;3
Quote Originally Posted by Gasps Its Michael Jackson View Post


Actually, I did figure it out. ^-^
Thanks for your confidential words. ;3
I don't think confidential is the word you are looking for
anways, good job Jailbroken
Quote Originally Posted by deathy9 View Post


all of the key on first check after it
it error
Omg thanks, its terrible looking for photoshop everywhere, and there's a link right here
the keygen is for corel X3 and the link is for corel X4...
Oh, and idk how to even try and register the product, i did not see the option anywhere. I got a message that said for me to protect my purchase and sign up for troubleshooting or something... is it supposed to do that on the trial?

EDIT:
NVM about not being able find the registration thing, but the keygen is out of date... will try and find one... if i do, should i post it here?
Thank you for the simple access to Photoshop!
Picture links are broken
I'm gonna try doing the Corel one xD
why not gimp?
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
why not gimp?
Less functions.
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?