[Tutorial] How to make Custom Scopes

Posts 16–30 of 432 · Page 2 of 29
thanks

/sticked
thnx you very mcuh


the picture before the last (in your tutorial) doesnt work for me ?
Quote Originally Posted by Zyixc View Post
thnx you very mcuh


the picture before the last (in your tutorial) doesnt work for me ?
what do you mean??
how did u jailbreak ipod 4.0?
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
how did u jailbreak ipod 4.0?
easy i did it on my iphone & ipod 2g
sorry for off topic,
nice tut used it and can CONFIRM THIS WORKS..so dont say "FILES FROM DIFFERENT SERVER" or "NUH WRKS TEH TUT PHAILS!"
Ok, thanks.
I thing I will share it if.
Only if I make it look awesome.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, what Photoshop you recommand me, I am using CS3, and I see you don't.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Ok, thanks.
I thing I will share it if.
Only if I make it look awesome.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, what Photoshop you recommand me, I am using CS3, and I see you don't.
use the photoshop you know your way around, because newer versions move tools etc different places and youll take longer to find tools than just make a skin/camo i got adobe CS3 ultimate edition.. stick with it plus the dds plugin works, get it from the tools that war3z posted, its better than the other plugins you find on the net trust me
it should work on every version
Awesome! Thank you

Ok I dont get something, I'm failing at step 2 it seems. It says download converters.rar. I downloaded the Tools.rar. Is it there because i don't see a converters.rsr..
Quote Originally Posted by Assuck View Post
Awesome! Thank you

Ok I dont get something, I'm failing at step 2 it seems. It says download converters.rar. I downloaded the Tools.rar. Is it there because i don't see a converters.rsr..
just download tools
i use CS5... It is personally my favorite, even though it just came out
^^ fix the first pic house before other ppl get confused... or itll be spam fest :/...just a suggestion
Ok, thanks.
Files different from the server.
I always get that error

I play alterIWnet

im playing alteriwnet
Quote Originally Posted by SPA777174 View Post
Files different from the server.
I always get that error

I play alterIWnet

im playing alteriwnet
dont doublepost, please use the edit button.
ayways, check if you made any mistake during the proces of fixing it for online
There is an sticky topic about making it work in public, read that,
fix your skin, and youll get it to work in public
Posts 16–30 of 432 · Page 2 of 29

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us