May I please get the PrintText function?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
May I please get the PrintText function?
May I please get the PrintText function?
please im trying to do nubz esp tut
Dont give him code he wont understand, besides Acid burns function have a lot of unneeded code in it.

Go here

DrawText


The Formats are what you need to understand. Most these "coder" or people who post hacks dont know what they do. "DT_NOCLIP" means to dont Cut the Text. DT_CENTER means to center the text on X and Y. DT_CALCRECT calculates the text and makes the Rect large enough to fit he text. All of them are explained in the link i give you.

Code:
void PrintText(LPD3DXFONT Font, int x, int y, D3DCOLOR fontColor, char *text)
{   
    if(text=="") return;  
   
    RECT FontRect = { x, y, 0, 0 }; 
    pFont->DrawTextA(NULL, text, -1, &FontRect , DT_CALCRECT | DT_NOCLIP, fontColor); 
    pFont->DrawTextA(NULL, text, -1, &FontRect , DT_NOCLIP, fontColor);  
}
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us