I want to confirm that punkbuster A is now loading from CA...
I did this in a sandbox to prove...
Be careful people :P
Stick to the private hacks
umm i dont get what ur trying to say
Originally Posted by Ryguy
umm i dont get what ur trying to say
He's saying Punkbuster is now running on Combat Arms and Punkbuster has autoban and it memory checks/scan, so we're screwed =). Lemme check if punkbuster is running on my process tab.
Originally Posted by kingpop91770
He's saying Punkbuster is now running on Combat Arms and Punkbuster has autoban and it memory checks/scan, so we're screwed =). Lemme check if punkbuster is running on my process tab.
Don't you think you sig is too fucking long?
punkbuster is being integrated into combat arms...
Combat Arms hast nothing to do with PB, at aaall
wow thats great...
yea pb has nothing to do with ca it just always running u can cancel pb a and b and ca still work
Originally Posted by chowder12
yea pb has nothing to do with ca it just always running u can cancel pb a and b and ca still work
Yeah you can stop it for now....
Soon u will need it to connect...
And people need to know to stop it or they risk being banned Oo
its always running bcause you obviously have a game that uses it. It's never, ever going to detect anything regarding CA, in fact, you don't even need to stop the procces.
this shit gonna suck=/
Originally Posted by crazykid401
this shit gonna suck=/
what are you trying to say?
Who ever believes this.... I got a bridge to sell really cheap to.
Originally Posted by kingnoobe
Who ever believes this.... I got a bridge to sell really cheap to.
how much plz?
I tested on a new PC that a friend got. Nothing, only Combat Arms. We installed Cod4, and bam, PB.