Sig Request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Main Text/Name: Antagonist
Sub Text/Quote: Proper Villain
Size: Your Choice
Style: Whatever floats your boat //
Theme: Villiains/Antagonists I assume you get the point
Colour: Black and/or Crimson/The Villains color
Image/Render: As stated anything villain/antagonist related.
Designer: Anyone
Other Information: I'm not desperate for it
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
You pretty much horizontally fliped your background, edited text and changed the render...

On Topic: I'll see what I can do.
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post


You pretty much horizontally fliped your background, edited text and changed the render...

On Topic: I'll see what I can do.
I didn't had time to make a new one
Lmao. Hater
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
Evil monkey +1
Thanks
Any sigs appreciated
I'll try to make u one

@Jacket I hope it's better than that monkey thing Wudge did...
Quote Originally Posted by 100% NOOB View Post

@Jacket I hope it's better than that monkey thing Wudge did...
Ezio is a protagonist.

And the text in mine kicks ass.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us