New Map?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
New Map?
I was playing a game with my friend and when he left my game room froze.

When I looked at the map, it was some map that looked odd. It didn't look like any map I've seen before so I thought it might be some map that might be released in the future.

Tbh it looks alot like de_dust or something from Counter Strike.

Here it is:

thats mad old ive played that map b4=/
Really? O_o
I've never really tried checking through all the maps that might have been available on all the games but if I'm wrong, my mistake.
Yes they will be releasing a new map in a few days.
they got 1 or 2 new map in testing or had tested and maybe they will release 1 or two the 27th
i got that too i was lagging a bit and saw that, i think it might be a new map though....
i hope they release a new map...that would be awesome
i have seen that map dozens of times =p

if its sand hog that map is gay...

Brushwood is cool i like alpha base there
woot new mappie =)))
That map is Sand Hog. I experienced it on the day the Map hackers released them. It has like exploded cars and stuff all around it. It gives it a Iraq feeling. It seriously feels like a map based in Iraq.
That map glitch has been there since before they even released two towers. The next new map is going to be brush wood.
I wonder if Nexon disabled Packet sending to Combat Arms Server. I'm so eager to play Sand Hog. =) with my sexy charms.
lool yes I hope they will get a new map on the 27
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us