[CLAN] question

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[CLAN] question
Well, I am looking for a good clan that is doing some clan war like 1 or more a day, I got 3,12 kdr and it's going up I can be very good and some day bad... I can help a clan reach better rank in the clan rank is there any good clan that is recruiting?
try joining
turds of doom
its my clan but do whatever you want
im not trying to advertise
but the clan war thing is kinda hard
because getting enough people
on at the same time is pretty dang hard
Look up StReeTkILLaS
a clan full of hackers
from a game hacking website the same is said publicly
nexon looks at it and you all are banned woo~

=D
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
a clan full of hackers
from a game hacking website the same is said publicly
nexon looks at it and you all are banned woo~

=D
Well said Gourav.
I'll PM you my friends clan name. It currently has 24/30 members and we all have 2.0kdr. Feel free to join. We have our own ventrilo server, our own private charms(That's the only hack allowed in clanwars). We clan war at least 5+ times a day. We're pubstars. Lol
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
WRONG SECTION
YOU KNOW WHAT? I think imma make a MPGH hacker clan :O YA that's it :]
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us