HelpGame Crashed After "Now Loading"

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Game Crashed After "Now Loading"
Help Me Guys When I Start My Game, And After The Loading Screen
My Game Crashed Without Any Error Codes And Example: Combat Arm.exe Has Stop Responding
I Have Reinstalled Combat Arm 2 Times
And I Am Not Running Any Hacks Or Mods
Please Help Me
Thanks
Try adding CA to DEP.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Disable your AV/add CA (directory "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\") to your AV's exception list.
What Is AV??

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
I doubt it could be Permanent ban, but sometimes it could be other programs, not necessarily hacks. Like some utilities like:

- Other Games
- Xfire
..etc
No I Am Not Bann And I Dont Have Fraps Or XFire Installed On My Computer

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Try adding CA to DEP.
I Will GO Try It Out
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Try adding CA to DEP.
I Have Turn On DEP
But It Still Crash
Is It Turn On DEP For Engine.exe?
Quote Originally Posted by xXRebirth View Post
What Is AV??
Antivirus

Just thought I'd answer this, since its pretty much all I know about those methods.
Quote Originally Posted by xXRebirth View Post
I Have Turn On DEP
But It Still Crash
Is It Turn On DEP For Engine.exe?
I put it on CombatArms.exe
CombatArms_Direct.exe
Engine.exe

Delete CAV, Ending Banner, Debug files, DbgHelp.dll
I doubt it could be Permanent ban, but sometimes it could be other programs, not necessarily hacks. Like some utilities like:

- Other Games
- Xfire
..etc
What katie said. Close all fraps or any other third party program.
Disable your AV/add CA (directory "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\") to your AV's exception list.
Nope I Tried Still Doesn't Work
Ok Let Me Try

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


I put it on CombatArms.exe
CombatArms_Direct.exe
Engine.exe

Delete CAV, Ending Banner, Debug files, DbgHelp.dll
Nope Still Crashes

Someone Help Me Please!!!
Ummmm Turn off any program that wasnt there when you bought the computer and then try it.
I Dont Have Any Programs On
This happends to me too these couple of days, but I just restart CA again it works, and do you have Vent or Ts3 open maybe thats the problem?
Reinstall Windows?
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us