DetectedUSF Public hack!

Posts 121–135 of 159 · Page 9 of 11
@Schoorp Dguard and I are chill, likewise with you . We're all one big happy family :P.
it wont let me click done? what do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by hiddengravy View Post
it wont let me click done? what do i do?
You don't Have to..
when it says done it means it is done activating the hack
oh so after that i just start sf?
Quote Originally Posted by hiddengravy View Post
oh so after that i just start sf?
Yup, then close the window and start SF. When you want to play "fair" again, click Original and when you see the word DONE, close the window then start SF.
Has anyone banned for this yet? Nawt me
this is old and i admit that but dont u guys think this hack is unsafe?
As I stated above you, I am not banned yet. I'm not gonna get banned bcuz I'm a sneaky hacker.
Lol Right right
Btw, Most of this is a mod, not a hack.
I know that
So, I am trying to wrap my head around the banter between a few of you.. is this hack detected or not?

Cheers
It's not detected bcuz they are mods. It still works.
Posts 121–135 of 159 · Page 9 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us