I found out..

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
I found out..
that my brother is using my MPGH account (His acc = Uchiha Sasuke) to do whatever at MPGH, I couldn't even care.

What should I do to punish him?
force him to be super martin jr
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
force him to be super martin jr
Nahh.
I stomped him in his stomach, that /?
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Nahh.
I stomped him in his stomach, that /?
That's too mean.
But then again, I don't have a brother.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
you trolling
I'm actually dead serious for once.
What has he done? .
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
What has he done? .
I haven't gotten a fucking idea to be honest, I came upstairs to take a shower, and he was surfing MPGH on my account, so I stomped him in the stomach, said that if he'd do it again I'd tell my parents he does hard drugs, and I logged off.
Martin run Jabuuty671 is on you...
Whut has this brother of yours done
take naked pics of him and fap to them

that'll teach him to mess with YOU
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


That's too mean.
But then again, I don't have a brother.
Trust me - you don't want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
take naked pics of him and fap to them

that'll teach him to mess with YOU
Lol'd IRL hardcore.
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Trust me - you don't want one.


Lol'd IRL hardcore.
I'd want one if he would be obedient to me.
My sisters are boring, need to play CoD/Battlefield with someone...
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


I'd want one if he would be obedient to me.
My sisters are boring, need to play CoD/Battlefield with someone...
It'd be cool to be the oldest, but there's a good and bad side to that.

Also a good and bad side to being young

:P

It all depends.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


It'd be cool to be the oldest, but there's a good and bad side to that.

Also a good and bad side to being young

:P

It all depends.
If my first cousin was my bro, I'd be happy, he's a gamer at heart.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?