HelpWindows7 + MsEU

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Windows7 + MsEU
Hey guys im running Windows 7 ultimate but i cant start maplestory
error i get :

i already did this :


But still not working any other sugesstions
What happens if you just click run program?
It loads up then messes up.

i have this same exact problem which sucks.
Hmm I'm not too sure then. Did you download the game all in one go or did you pause and then continue it at some point?
That popup came up for me, I just pressed don't show this message again and press run program. Worked like a charm I got a lvl 34 Evan up and running.
Alright ill try that. and btw i like your list
Quote Originally Posted by oLust View Post
Alright ill try that. and btw i like your list
If it still doesnt work. Check firewall settings and let Maple through it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us