Post your dev setup!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Post your dev setup!
Here's mine







I'm getting dejavu.

My workplace is messy as fuck, too embarassed to post it. Pulled an all nighter last night to finish my Uni assignment so there's like 5 empty coffee cups on my desk, a plate and a fuckload of cords
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I'm getting dejavu.

My workplace is messy as fuck, too embarassed to post it. Pulled an all nighter last night to finish my Uni assignment so there's like 5 empty coffee cups on my desk, a plate and a fuckload of cords
It's kay, this is when i call my desk "clean". usually i have like 15 cans of soda, lot's of empty cup ramen cups, icecream wrappers


ohlawd it is almost time. when summer break starts i'm gonna welcome my PC with a copy of Windows XP Japanese, ohlawd..
I have seen this... o.o where exactly... ;D
I love how we have the exact same computer ( maybe not the same specs ), keyboard, mouse and even mouse pad. On top of everything, you're Virtual Void and I'm Void. \:
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I love how we have the exact same computer ( maybe not the same specs ), keyboard, mouse and even mouse pad. On top of everything, you're Virtual Void and I'm Void. \:
Virtuals are little bitches though, they let themselves be overridden without a fight.
I don't have a development setup right now, as my fucking cat pissed on my pc and it broke.
I'm pretty sure this topic has been created in the past before, I remember uploading a picture of my dev setup. :3
Yeah it was created by Patrick, he has asked us to post pictures like 4 times now. I think he's just trying to find where we live.
It was created by lolland the first time

this is my first thread like this !
I dev on my laptop atm because my desktop blew up... I turned it on and flames came out of the vent at the back D: So i just use my desktop hard drive as an external HDD and dev on my laptop until i can buy myself another PSU, or another build
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?