Hi

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Hi
Hi my name is Vincent and i am new in this forum i guess this is my 1st post lol nice to meet you all
Welcome to MPGH, Vincent, I hope you enjoy your stay!
thank you very much.
i hate the thing like beside my name i am not a leecher!!! lol
Quote Originally Posted by mraccryu23614 View Post
thank you very much.
i hate the thing like beside my name i am not a leecher!!! lol
That's just a tag.
The more posts you get,the more the tag gets better.
When you get 500 posts you can edit it to whatever you want,just ask politely to @Liz
And when you get 1337 you change change it to an image.There are sizes and rules that needs to be obeyed.
It will look something like mine,but of course a different image.
Welcome brotha V!
Welcome Dude Hopy you gona like MPGH
hello there sir
500 post what the xDDDDD how can i get 500 post and 1337 post mhhhm should i just to to sections and start commenting?

i will like Mpgh I promise
first title change is at 25 posts
Welcome Vincent.

@Toxin

I'm going to call you Vinnie.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
I'm going to call you Vinnie.
Vennie why Vennie but i like it thank you very much
I can be the only Vincent round these parts.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I can be the only Vincent round these parts.
Give him the banhammer
@Toxin
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us