SolvedRoom Crasher

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Room Crasher
Diddn't know where to post, How do I make a room crasher?
C++ and illegal.
Nuff said
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
C++ and illegal.
Nuff said
. Bad answer .
Yeah but how
IT SEEMS TO BE NICE THAT ROOM CRASHER HOW CAN WE DO IT I WANT TO MAKE IT TOO
Whats the point in a room crasher, its going to spread until they have to shut down Crossfire, in the end you might get caught and even sued...
You guys would need to learn C++ before you do anything else.
I would not like this hack to be given to anyone, whoever makes it shouldnt spread it, it would be really annoying!
i kno how to crash rooms
Like the others said, learn C++
Been answered already.
/req close
@Coke
I will teach you for $50
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?