--->[BOT]<---- My Tag

Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
--->[BOT]<---- My Tag
This is my Tag, It is my company name and the name of my soon to be released standalone bot...use it and I will put something along the lines of

Code:
Ughhh I hate typing this for EVERY LOSER that uses my tag.  THIS HAS NO AFFLIATION TO [BOT] PRODUCTIONS EVEN THOUGH HE JACKED MY TAG BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...I AM NO WAY AFFLIATED WITH THIS BLAH BLAH LOSER BLAH BLAH
in your post, thank you.
Um i m confuse but oh well.. gl with ur pro version of standalone bot
Personally, I think that title should only be used for the product, so you don't confuse the bot scripts with your standalone.
Lol you can't claim a common TAG like that.. This post is sooo stupid and just devalues whatever it is you will eventually release..

If it's a bot or bot type release any user has every right to use [BOT] as a tag and you are just an asshole for spamming peoples topics with that bullshit..

Unless of course you went and trademarked the term(would not be able to as it's already commonly used), which I doubt.
I just dont want people being confused with my releases with other people's releases...because honestly a lot of other people's stuff is crap.
Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
I just dont want people being confused with my releases with other people's releases...because honestly a lot of other people's stuff is crap.
If you don't want to confuse people, then come up with a unique name for YOUR project?

To say other people's releases are crap.. Just makes me .. WOW.. And people think I'm the asshole..
Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
I just dont want people being confused with my releases with other people's releases...because honestly a lot of other people's stuff is crap.
If you don't want to get your releases confused, try a different tag. One thats not used on this forum hundreds of times everyday.

Maybe then you could stop crying.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
If you don't want to confuse people, then come up with a unique name for YOUR project?

To say other people's releases are crap.. Just makes me .. WOW.. And people think I'm the asshole..
I have to agree with @DanK
1st he thought he deserve to be a mod caz he came up with basic bottin
2nd he claims his work is way better than other ppl work
3rd he just revealed he is conceited

I am sorry bro proyrant or what eve.. everytime u post some shit like this just make me n some ppl lose the respect n honor we have for u..
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post


I have to agree with @DanK
1st he thought he deserve to be a mod caz he came up with basic bottin
2nd he claims his work is way better than other ppl work
3rd he just revealed he is conceited

I am sorry bro proyrant or what eve.. everytime u post some shit like this just make me n some ppl lose the respect n honor we have for u..
Too bad every post you make just reminds people about how glad they are that their parents sent them to grade school.
I just speak the truth, I mean dont get me wrong a lot of bots are 'good', but anymore I see my named mentioned for the basic code with maybe one thing changed.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
[B]
1st he thought he deserve to be a mod caz he came up with basic bottin
Actually I was the first who released a script with the original ezbossX almost all scripts released afterwards are just modified versions of my originally released ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
I just speak the truth, I mean dont get me wrong a lot of bots are 'good', but anymore I see my named mentioned for the basic code with maybe one thing changed.
Funny because the first script you released was just a modification of my code, which you didn't credit me for, and now people are crediting you for.
Guys, I'm going to make a movie that has the word "the" and put a trademark on it. It's just common sense.
It's more like making a movie with the name The Start Wars making it the original and changing the light-saber colors.
Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
It's more like making a movie with the name The Start Wars making it the original and changing the light-saber colors.
No it's like making a [Movie] called "Movie" and saying no one can post a [Movie] release with the tag [Movie].
You cant post a movie by the name [MOVIE] if it is copywrited...and it would just seem unethical to do so even if it wasent done so.
Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?