QuestionKrispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts?

PollKK or DD?
13 votes
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts?
Hello guys, i was just wondering, Krispy Kreme? or Dunkin' Donuts?... I'll Tell you my point -> I went today to Krispy Kreme and bought a mix dozen with 2 chocolate donuts with sprinkles, and the others were glaced (I don't know if its written like that, because i live in PR... its in Spanish ^_^), to get to the point when i ate only 1 glaced, i felt so full that i though i was gonna vomit... and when i ate one from Dunkin' Donuts i felt normal... well when i swallowed the chocolate one (lol) right now, i didn't felt like that :/ so what do you guys think?


Lol the text color eats my sight too ;/
On the rare occasion that I do eat donuts, I'm more partial to Dunkin' Donuts myself. The Krispy Kreme donut is a little too rich for me to enjoy. It probably has to do with the distribution of their ingredients. Glazed donuts from Dunkin' Donuts have a more subtle flavor so they're much more palatable.
I only get coffee from Dunk..so biased.
Krispy kreme for kids, dunkin for adults.

:/
Dunkin' donuts. Don't forget your Coffee.
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
Dunkin' donuts. Don't forget your Coffee.
^this guy has never been to dunkin donuts^
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


^this guy has never been to dunkin donuts^
Actually you're right. However i do enjoy a cup of Coffee.
Donuts + Coffee + lots of sugar = Bomb 2 my Stomach lol, if i do that mix i might go explode in the bathroom XD, but anyways another thing i have to say about krispy kreme is that when they give you a free donut DON'T EAT IT YET!, (idk if you guys noticed) because when donuts are hot they tend to make you feel very full, happened to me :/
in aus we dont have this dunkin donuts, we have krispy kreme so... meh.
I have Dunkin' Donut's coffee almost every morning. I buy bags of their ground coffee from Sam's Club.
As for the actual donuts, I prefer Krispy Kreme.
Never heard of either of them but No.1 sounds good 0_0
They are donut franchises. Krispy creme has lots of sugary donuts, but they are very lite.
Dunkin has thicker donuts but they are somewhat blander, but their coffee is great.
KK, since they make the bread to my chicken sandwiches.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?