Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help
Im not trying to leech hacks or anything but can someone tell me what program do i use to Decode Dlls, like See the Source code of them and edit it? can i use dev c++?
Bro, That is leeching, Your gonna be the 4th leecher spotted i think.
Dude, .... you really think i would do that? damn Im not Even trying to leech hacks. Im just wondering what i can use To view The Source codes In dlls. Who said I was trying to see the source code in cf hack dlls?
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
Dude, .... you really think i would do that? damn Im not Even trying to leech hacks. Im just wondering what i can use To view The Source codes In dlls. Who said I was trying to see the source code in cf hack dlls?
Oh then, you know I wonder that to how do they get it. People say its a .RAT (Stealing someones file).
No, Im just expirementing With Dlls. and c++ and crap.
Go to google.com and type in what you asked us.
I think u cant if the dlls are protected
not sure though
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us