SAMP Server

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
SAMP Server
Is there going to be server running by mpgh?
Yes, I will make one
Thank you, make sure you do it soon please.
I will, all i need to do is finish updating the script (adding more places to rob, and icons etc.) then i just gotta buy a host, which will be a pain in the ass cus ima have to use my pocket money which isnt much ):
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
I will, all i need to do is finish updating the script (adding more places to rob, and icons etc.) then i just gotta buy a host, which will be a pain in the ass cus ima have to use my pocket money which isnt much ):
Lol thanks so much for doing this server.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us