QuestionHelpHelp me please

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please
I have used AutoIt for Blood Lord farming for many weeks.
Sometimes when it clicks "Replay Dungeon" my character comeback to dock and the Mission Successful menu still show up.
Does anyone know about this?

I will post a picture after I get this problem again. Sorry for bad English =)
it's just lag, the servers are kind of overloaded with all the players going on at the same time its lagging the mission successful menu (which is server-sided, not client-sided which is incredibly trivial). nothing to worry about
But I always get this problem randomly since 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by lazhras View Post
But I always get this problem randomly since 30 minutes to 3 hours.
bro
ur not the only one
same here
= =
but worse.. they log me off automatically QQ
u just have to keep on coming back to check
+1 for wishing this was MpGhNA
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?