Can I?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Can I?
I was exploring the depths of the CA folder in my computer, when I came across the Player file in the Profiles folder(C:Nexon/CombatArms/Profiles/Player). Is it possible to change the numbers in there to give a different result in the game? Like change the run speed to a higher number, thus run faster?
I'm just wondering, if it's not possible, please no hateful comments.
Nah u cant cuz if u could some ppl would already be running faster then u and isnt it server sided?
Quote Originally Posted by afoolforlove View Post
I was exploring the depths of the CA folder in my computer, when I came across the Player file in the Profiles folder(C:Nexon/CombatArms/Profiles/Player). Is it possible to change the numbers in there to give a different result in the game? Like change the run speed to a higher number, thus run faster?
I'm just wondering, if it's not possible, please no hateful comments.
smart idea maybe u should try it
I should....In the name of MPGH!!! lmao. But yeah, I think I will. Thanks for the encouragement. ^_^
If it does work....
isnt that a whole new 'legal' speed hack?
i dont think that works because im pretty sure i tried it for a speedhack but ended up using mhs
wow... this has already been awnsered by yours truly. you cant change the run speed or anything like that. you can change the visuals by changing it to a higher number (1-10 usually unless its an on/off thing like shadows which is 0(off) or 1 (on)) if you have a number take the shadows number which is a default 0. ok, if you changed it to something like 10 or 100 it would automatically change back to 0 when you started CA since the number is too high. got the idea here?
Close thread~ This is common sense actually, y would nexon leave a notepad that would change the game out there in your CA folder? -.-
Quote Originally Posted by dkzeria View Post
Close thread~ This is common sense actually, y would nexon leave a notepad that would change the game out there in your CA folder? -.-
Yeah, unfortunately not even Nexon are that dumb.
oh >_> sorry. feel free to delete this thread then :[ i tried the "mythical and mystical seach button" but i got nothing. so i posted......
You can edit your crosshair =).
you would need a program that can open .rez files to actually change anything.
Modify crosshair? Hmmmmm... sounds interesting
Even tho it doesnt work, it would be sick if it did, but so many people would be using it.... UNLESS, you tell no one, or only a few people >=D
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us