PostGood learning resources.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Good learning resources.
hey guys i was wondering if u guys have anywere were i can learn visual basics for free or someone teach me cuz im 12 rite now and dont wana wait tilll im 15 and i used other pplz source code for my spamer cleaner and injector just to see if i wud be ok and i am so i realy want a teacher to teach me how to code visual basics or post a link to somewere free online were i can learn! or sumwhat but i seem inspired to this new programing world but imfor not being able.........
I know an website ,where you can learn,but it's german.i don't know if you could use it.


PM Me when u want to learn, I will gonna help you out

tryed googling VB.net beginner tutorials?...
@akp123

Well, I can help you RIGHT NOW...

So you learn some basic and you can look for more later.

I will use TeamViewer
There are many sites you can go to and learn visual basic, some aren't free but there are a lot of good ones that are. I recommend going to the microsoft website and clicking on the tutorials section. There you can find many tutorials on visual basic.

Good luck
Use Youtube.com / Books . . .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?